Manage Your Business Growth
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT PLEASE SCROLL TO THE END OF THIS PAGE
ManagementWorks is hosting a FREE half-day workshop on Tuesday, 23rd January in Kildare on the topic of "Managing Your Business Growth - How to structure your business for growth in 2018." The workshop is open to SME Owners and Managers in the region. It will be delivered by ActionCOACH Business Coaching Ireland and will focus on the key drivers of managing growth and profitability in small businesses. It is an opportunity for you as an Owner/Manager to take a step back from your business for a few hours and to think about the actions you need to take to generate sales, improve cash-flow and increase profits. You will gain an understanding of the key drivers of growth and how to manage them:
- Financial Planning: Learn about the importance of creating a dashboard for your business that measures the key numbers for managing growth.
- Time Management: Understand the importance of managing your discipline towards time to maximise your effectiveness.
- Marketing: Learn about the ActionCOACH 'Five Ways' to grow sales and profits.
- Sales & Customer Service: Learn how to refine and build your sales and customer service processes to achieve growth.
- Building a Successful Team: Learn how to build a highly motivated and effective team that will look after your custormers and build your business.
- Systemising Your Business: Understand the importance of having systems in place to run your business effectively.
It is also an opportunity for you to find out more about the ManagementWorks initiative and how it can help you as an Owner/Manager bring about improvements in business performance. ManagementWorks is accepting applicants for a Business Growth Programme in Kildare commencing in February 2018, delivered by ActionCOACH Business Coaching Ireland. The free workshop will give you a taste of the programme and a chance to meet the trainers and coaches, ask lots of questions, and take away some useful business insights.
Limited Availability – Advance Booking Essential
To secure your place at this workshop, please enter your details below and click on Save Registration. For further information in advance of the workshop, please contact Brian Colleran on 087 292 8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org