Postgraduate IMI Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
Harvard Business School Professor Michael E Porter once said “The best CEOs I know are teachers and at the core of what they teach is strategy”.It isn’t enough to understand and to influence strategy. You must be able to fire people up about it and make it part of the way that everyone thinks in your organisation; the same with innovation. Is innovation the cornerstone of your strategy? If you are committed to getting your organisation excited about strategy and innovation as the means to gain competitive advantage, commit to just six months to achieve the IMI Diploma in Strategy and Innovation.
What will it do for me?
By completing the IMI Diploma in Strategy and Innovation, you will have the confidence to lead a strategy and innovation process that will contribute to the success of your business and to your own career and personal development.By completing the IMI Diploma in Strategy and Innovation you will:
- Learn the skills to lead, influence and participate in the strategic success of your business
- Conduct a strategy audit for your business
- Acquire a toolkit to evaluate and address the strategic challenges facing your business
- Be able to make strategic sense of the global and domestic business environments
- Make innovation a key management process
- Network with experienced participants from other SMEs in Ireland
- Meet leading experts, faculty members and practitioners in the strategy process
What is it?
The postgraduate IMI Diploma in Management is a nationally accredited and internationally recognised postgraduate programme at Level 9 of the National Framework of Qualifications. The programme is delivered using a mix of classroom teaching, action learning, class discussion, case study analysis, and individual and group activities.Look forward to:An 18-day taught programme delivered three days per month over six months covering six modules:
- External Environment
- Competitive Environment
- Creating Strategic Value
- Strategy Choices
- Business Model Innovation
- Strategy Execution and Implementation
Who is it for?
The postgraduate IMI Diploma in Strategy and Innovation is for people who want to play a leading role in developing and implementing strategy and innovation within their organisations, specifically:
- Experienced business owners and managers
- Experienced functional specialists who are ready to take on a management role
- Executives who intend to develop professional careers in management
How much does it cost?
The subsidised cost of the programme in 2015 is €3,000 per person*. This includes all training, course materials, tutor support, assessment, certification, lunches and refreshments.*This rate is available to SMEs only, i.e. companies in Ireland that employ fewer than 250 employees.
Is it time to invest in yourself?
- Yes! Apply now: download an application form and apply now.
- I’d like to know more. Download the detailed programme here.
- Sounds good but I'd like to speak to someone about it.
Contact programme development manager Brian Colleran at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 292 8900