Postgraduate IMI Diploma in Management
Good managers make the right decisions, exploit opportunities and protect the business against threats. Do you recognise yourself here? It’s all very well being the best in your field technically; if your management skills are lacking, your business will not be able to grow.Is it time you committed to being a better manager? The IMI Diploma in Management can give you the management skills you need to make your business a real success.
What will it do for me?
Equipped with practical managerial skills, you will be better placed to make a difference to your organisation’s bottom line.
By completing the IMI Diploma in Management you will:
- Gain a management qualification that changes the way you work day-to-day
- Dispel any fears you might have about hard or soft skills such as finance or team building
- Learn the skills to manage with fewer resources
- Gain the ability to take a panoramic view across all the areas of your business and to make effective decisions on an holistic basis
- Develop and apply a comprehensive toolkit of best-practice management techniques
What is it?
The postgraduate IMI Diploma in Management is a nationally accredited and internationally recognised postgraduate programme at Level 9 of the National Framework of Qualifications. The diploma is delivered using a mix of classroom teaching, action learning, class discussion, case study analysis, and individual and group activities.
Look forward to: An 18-day taught programme delivered three days per month over six months covering six modules:
- Business Strategy
- Financial Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
The IMI Diploma in Management is a minor award and a constituent part of the IMI Master of Business framework, accredited with 30 credits at Level 9 on the National Framework of Qualifications. Successful participants will be awarded the IMI Diploma in Management and a Postgraduate Certificate from University College Cork.
Who is it for?
- Experienced business owners and managers
- Experienced functional specialists who are ready to take on a management role
- Executives who intend to develop professional careers in management
How much does it cost?
The subsidised cost of the programme in 2015 is €3,000 per person*. This includes all training, course materials, tutor support, assessment, certification, lunches and refreshments.*This rate is available to SMEs only, i.e. companies in Ireland that employ fewer than 250 employees.
Is it time to invest in yourself?