A completely different kind of Masters, designed for real-world managers.
Gain a Masters qualification by choosing one of two pathways.
- MBS in Business Practice – complete three IMI diplomas and an integrated assignment. The assignment should synthesize key learning and themes that have developed over the duration of the learning journey.
- MSc in Business Practice – complete two IMI diplomas and a business research project. This pathway allows for the development of significant research and analytical skills and provides the opportunity for a participant to develop deep insight and expertise on a specific issue that is of significance to their work.
How long will it take?
You can complete the taught element of the MoB in as little as 18 months. You must complete all elements of the MoB Framework within five years.
Who is the awarding body?
The MBS in Business Practice, the MSc in Business Practice and their constituent IMI Diplomas are accredited and awarded by University College Cork – National University of Ireland, Cork.
Want to know more?
IMI Programmes with ManagementWorks
- Postgraduate IMI Diploma in Management
- Postgraduate IMI Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
- Postgraduate IMI Diploma in Leadership